We produce printed circuit boards for the market using PTH and SMT technology. Our department occupies a bespoke site, where production activities are managed by coordinated working groups trained specifically and regularly.
The department is equipped to work with both Lead Free and Tin-Lead processes, covering all phases of the production cycle from assembly to shipping.
EMS area services:
– Production of printed circuit boards.
– Prototyping, pre-series, small, medium and mass production.
– SMT, PTH and mixed SMT/PTH production
– Board assembly in containers, racks, cases, etc.
– Single face board process
– Spot or automatic wave or double wave welding
– Automatic active and passive SMT component positioning (from CHIP-0201, SOT, SOIC, QFP, PLCC, up to BGA)
– SMT glue dot processing, TOP soldering alloy, TOP & glue dot or Thermal profile in re-smelting oven checked with 4-probe profiler
– Fully automatic positioning and re-smelting line with loading and offloading.
– Optical centring with flying and fixed cameras
– Capacity approx. 70,000,000 components/year
– CAD import of positioning programme
– Automatic visual and functional tests.
– Endurance, destructive, stress conformity tests.
– EMC and low voltage compatibility tests according to the standards in force.
Extra additional services:
– Study of customers’ technical and production processes
– Integration with customer management systems: sharing of technical documentation, phases and processes
– CAD drawings of printed circuit boards (PCB)
– Development of specific equipment (frames, templates, supports, etc.)
– Integrated logistics including packaging, storage and shipping
– 3 SMT lines complete with optical controls (70,000 comp/h)
– Wave soldering with integrated automation
– AOI optical control system
– 4 ICT stations (In Circuit Test)
– 2 machines for selective Conformal Coating applications
– Laser marker
– Traceability management system for integrated products in the SMT assembly process
– Cold cell controlled by bespoke software to manage the soldering paste
– Vertical storage unit with automated trays
– 3 fitted stations for PCB reworking