We are a dynamic reality that makes innovation, quality of products and services and rapid response its strengths.
Our story begins in 2011 in Reggio Emilia with the opening of the first production department Eletronic Manufacturer Services, from the idea of a group of competitive, dynamic and curious people. It is precisely that curiosity, combined with the need for change, that drove us to create a company that can not only satisfy but anticipate the needs of a constantly evolving market.
The roots of our path lie within the electronics sector, mainly as a supplier, but the dynamism that identifies us has led to the creation of a very active Research and Development department, thanks to which we have emerged from that role.
The courage to invest in highly qualified figures and tools has allowed the expansion of our offer, allowing us to manage the entire supply chain: from design to production to logistics.
Together with the growth of the Italian Head Quarter, we wanted to expand our production capacity, opening a plant in Durazzo (Albania) in 2015. The Rework plant was born from the need to be competitive on the market also in the low cost segment.
Vision & Mission
The Group’ s goal, thanks to its range of products and services, is to play a leading role in the digital transformation aimed at transferring the advantages of digitalization to its reference markets.
The solutions provided, resulting from the consolidated experience in the field of connectivity (IoT and Data Management & Analysis), increase their value thanks to the integration with those of the partners, providing customers with “END to END” solutions in the digital transformation, renewing tools, technologies, improving products and therefore competitiveness in the various business sectors.
Over the years the Group has developed a deep knowledge of all major technologies related to the world of connectivity
and IOT world, identifying, developing and governing them in order to meet any customer need.
Thanks to these skills, the Group has developed a complete suite of solutions operating according to the logic of 4G/5G and ranging from object connectivity to integration with cloud systems, up to the development of customized processes/products.
The Group aims to make its offer more and more innovative in order to grow in certain connectivity sectors: Smart Mobility, Smart Energy and Smart Grid, where it already has several active projects for large multinational groups, while continuing to support industrial partners and internal divisions in the design and production of electronic products.
Who we are today
In 2022 B810 merges with Digicom and is structured into five business units, dedicated to specific market segments with the goal of improving efficiency in economic, qualitative and relational terms towards our customers.
The divisions that create the group are:
1. Digicom Energy: offers solutions for the intelligent use of energy and resources, in different areas of IoT: smart city, lift and industrial.
2. B810 Mobility IoT: develops end-to-end telematics solutions for security and movement of people, vehicles and assets. Part of this division is Tippy, a technology brand recognized as synonymous with child safety.
3. B810 EMS: is the historical and productive soul of the Group. Thanks to the management of the entire supply chain, this Division deals with the production of electronic boards, from assembly to shipment in a “turnkey” logic.
4. Mcregem: it proposes itself as a technological partner able to bring innovation and contribute to the digital transformation of products and processes of the single units and of every customer who needs it. It represents a valid support in the realization of platforms, dedicated applications and data collection.
The B810 group has several divisions and operating facilities including three research and development centers where we design products for the different business units and test innovative technologies and solutions.
Our two production facilities are fully automated and support a total capacity of approximately 25 million components per week, in-circuit testing and X-ray control to ensure a level of quality in line with ISO TS 16949.
Our many years of experience ensure the highest quality at all levels: from design to manufacturing, from products to services.
Here is where you can find our offices:
- DIGICOM Office: Milan, Italy.
- B810 Headquarters: Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- B810 RESEARCH Office: Cagliari, Italy.
- REWORK Office: Durres, Albania.